Centerton City Hall Packed For Ambulance Forum
Posted: January 19, 2014 at 5 a.m.
Kelly Copelin said he’ll vote for Benton County’s plan to provide ambulance service in unincorporated areas, but he’s not entirely happy about it.
At A Glance
Town Hall Meetings
Several of Benton County’s justices of the peace are planning town hall meetings to offer information on plans to make ambulance service available in rural areas.
• Patrick Carr, justice of the peace for District 12, and Kurt Moore, justice of the peace for District 13, will host a meeting at 6 p.m. Monday at the Siloam Springs Community Building.
• Steve Curry, justice of the peace for District 11, has a meeting set for 6 p.m. Friday at the Billy V. Hall Senior Center in Gravette.
• Brent Meyers, justice of the peace for District 14, has a meeting set from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday in the city council room at Lowell City Hall.
• Pat Adams, justice of the peace for District 6, has a meeting set for 6 p.m. Jan. 28 in the community room at the Pea Ridge Fire Department.
• Mike McKenzie, justice of the peace for District 1, will host a meeting at 7 p.m. Feb. 3 at the Beaver Lake Fire Department’s Beaver Shores office.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.