Authorities: Man shocked by power line at Fayetteville construction project
Posted: January 3, 2014 at 4:06 p.m.
Updated: January 3, 2014 at 4:32 p.m.
A man was shocked by a high-voltage power line while doing concrete work at a construction project at Duncan Avenue and Center Street, said Mauro Campos, battalion chief for the Fayetteville Fire Department.
Paramedics tried to stabilize the man before he was transported to Washington Regional Medical Center, Campos said.
Authorities used a ladder truck to bring the man down from the building he was working on.