Benton County Adopts Voluntary Ambulance Tax
Posted: February 28, 2014 at 5 a.m.
BENTONVILLE -- Benton County's justices of the peace created a voluntary ambulance tax Thursday as they continue seeking ways to pay for ambulance service in rural areas.
At A Glance
Quorum Court Action
Benton County’s justices of the peace met Thursday and approved:
• Appointing Craig W. Tanner to the Historical Preservation Commission.
• Appointing James Cole to the Planning Board.
• Setting the pay for the coroner at $81,901.
• Spending $23,500 for moving expenses and chairs for the new Rogers building.
• Spending $138,900 for renovation of the Rogers building.
• Spending $6,000 to buy equipment for Circuit Court, Division 6.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.