Posted: February 27, 2014 at 4:25 a.m.
100 YEARS AGO Feb. 27, 1914 The Bradford and Ryon Contracting Company of Memphis has moved to Little Rock and is permanently located at 1213 East Ninth street. The firm is making a reputation by moving the two-story brick house at Eighth and Scott streets.
This story is only available from our archives.
Arkansas, Pages 12 on 02/27/2014