Rogers Aldermen Approve Road Extension Through Park
Posted: February 26, 2014 at 5 a.m.
As part of the Veterans Park project, aldermen approved Tuesday a $1.3 million contract to extend Gum Street from Monte Ne Road to Olrich as a way to provide easier access to the park.
At A Glance
Rogers aldermen met Tuesday and approved the following items:
• Appropriated $62,240 from the general fund reserve to buy uniforms, equipment and vehicle maintenance, increase salary and wages at the Adult Wellness Center and pay for electric utilities at the Criminal Justice Center.
• Appropriated $10,000 from ICE forfeitures account to purchase a drug dog for the Police Department.
• Entered into a $24,640 contract with Cruse Uniforms & Equipment for 35 computer docking stations and 35 mounting plates.
• A $40,000 contract with Multi-Craft Constractors for a new heating and cooling unit for the Victory Theater, home of the Rogers Little Theater.
• Approved a $40,900 change order to the contract with CEI & Associates to provide additional services for Veterans Park improvements.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.