Band On The Run
Clinics help women put best foot forward
Posted: February 26, 2014 at 5 a.m.
Jennifer Kelley of Bella Vista had never run before. Two years ago, she decided that she "wanted to get in shape and live a better lifestyle."
Go & Do
Women Can Run/Walk Clinic
When: Begins at 6 p.m. Monday; regular meeting times will then be 2 p.m. Sundays and 6 p.m. Thursdays through May 10
Where: Memorial Park for Sunday meetings and Tiger Track on Tiger Boulevard for Thursday sessions, both in Bentonville
Cost: Clinic is free; 5K on May 10 in Conway is $25
Information: 501-626-6600 or email@example.com
More NWA Clinics
• 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays at Vandergriff Elementary School track in Fayetteville
• 3:30 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays (beginning/advanced walkers), 5:45 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays (beginning runners), 6:30 p.m. Tuesday and 1:30 p.m. Saturday (advanced runners) at Bella Vista Lake in Bella Vista
• 4:15 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays (beginning walkers) and 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays (advanced walkers) at Blowing Springs Park in Bella Vista
• 7 a.m. Mondays and Fridays (beginning/advanced walkers) and 8:45 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays (health challenged) in the Highlands in Bella Vista
• 3:30 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays (advanced walkers) at Branchwood Recreation Center in Bella Vista
• 1:30 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays (advanced walkers) and 1:30 p.m. Tuesdays and 10 a.m. Fridays (health challenged) at the pavilion at Tanyard Creek Nature Trail in Bella Vista
• 1 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays (advanced walkers) at the pavilion at Loch Lomond Sports Park in Bella Vista
• 4:30 p.m. Mondays and 10:45 a.m. Thursdays (beginning/advanced walkers) at 29 Penzance Drive in Bella Vista
• 5:30 p.m. Wednesdays and 8 a.m. Saturdays (advanced walkers) at Metfield Clubhouse in Bella Vista
In Fayetteville, contact Jennifer Luttrell at 502-1020 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For Bella Vista locations, contact Dani Maloy at 876-1824 or email@example.com or Carol Johnson at 318-538-8338 or carolJ7326@yahoo.com.
This story is only available from our archives.