Bentonville Preps For Running Festival
Posted: February 1, 2014 at 5 a.m.
The Bentonville Running Festival should have more than 3,000 participants, said David Wright, parks and recreation director. The annual festival will be held April 5.
At A Glance
Bentonville Running Festival
The Bentonville Running Festival will be held April 5 and will begin on the town square. The festival features:
• Chip-timed, USAFT certified courses for the half marathon and 5K races.
• Commemorative Tech T-shirts for half marathoners.
• Commemorative T-shirts for all 5K and fun runners.
• Medals for all half marathon finishers.
• "Fun Medals" for fun runners.
• Finish line celebration with live music, food, vendors and inflatables for kids.
Source: Bentonville Running Festival
This story is only available from our archives.