Springdale Fire Department Aiming For New Reporting System
Posted: August 11, 2014 at 1:30 a.m.
SPRINGDALE -- Patients could receive better, faster treatment when transferring from ambulance to hospital if the City Council approves the purchase of a new reporting system.
At A Glance
• Many ambulances are custom-built.
• The interiors of ambulances are often small.
• Many ambulances are equipped with two-way radios or cellphones.
• Most ambulances have internal combustion engines.
• Ambulances in colder areas generally use gasoline, because diesel vehicles are difficult to start in cold temperatures.
Officials with the Springdale Fire Department want to purchase a mobile emergency medical services reporting system from ImageTrend. To learn more about the company and the products they offer, go to www.imagetrend.com.
This story is only available from our archives.