Rogers Aldermen To Consider $3.4 Million Appropriation For Soccer Complex
Posted: August 11, 2014 at 1:31 a.m.
ROGERS -- Aldermen on Tuesday will consider using $3.4 million in reserve money to build the soccer complex in Veterans Park.
Rogers City Council
The Rogers City Council is to meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers at City Hall, 303 W. Chestnut St. Committee meetings, which are open to the public, begin at 6:15 p.m. in conference room No. 1. Enter the building on the northeast side.
On the agenda:
• A proposal appropriating $22,000 from Act 833 fund to the small tools and equipment fund at the Rogers Fire Department.
• An ordinance repealing a contract with NEC for repair of a portion of West Drive because the contract amount was incorrect. The amended $43,440 contract is up for review as well.
• A resolution expressing the willingness of the city to use federal-aid money.
• A change order for $33,000 with J. Johnson Construction for the Pleasant Ridge Road emergency repair project.
• Accepting a $3.3 million federal grant for apron projects at Rogers Municipal Airport and awarding the project to low bidders Emery Sapp and Sons Inc. and Garver LLC.
• Accepting the final plant of the Pinnacle Hills Office Park on J.B. Hunt Road.
This story is only available from our archives.