Benton County OKs Ambulance Funding Plan
Posted: April 25, 2014 at 5 a.m.
BENTONVILLE -- Benton County's justices of the peace have finalized plans to pay for rural ambulance service through the end of the year.
At A Glance (w/logo)
Quorum Court Action
Benton County’s Quorum Court on Thursday approved:
• Appointing Brent Leas to the Benton County Rural Development Authority.
• Reappointing Chief Tom Jenkins of the Rogers Fire Department to the 911 Administration Board.
• Applying for the Arkansas State Police Selective Traffic Enforcement Program grant.
• Spending $20,000 to replace the fire alarm system in the County Administration Building.
• Spending $9,650 for electronic equipment for the Sheriff’s Office.
• Spending $10,500 for the Information Systems Department for a new wireless controller.
• Spending a $15,271 grant for voting equipment.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.