UA unveils secondary Hog
Posted: April 22, 2014 at 4:15 a.m.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas’ athletic department unveiled a new secondary logo and uniforms Monday at the Walton Arts Center during its “Hogspys” awards show honoring teams and student-athletes.
- I like it. What's the fuss about? 27% 17 votes
- I don't like it/think it's ugly. 19% 12 votes
- It looks too much like "The Lion King" character Pumbaa for my liking. 9% 6 votes
- It resembles the ASU logo too closely. 12% 8 votes
- I don't care. Go Hogs! 22% 14 votes
- Other (please comment) 8% 5 votes
62 total votes.
This story is only available from our archives.
Sports, Pages 16 on 04/22/2014