(Advertisement)

Fire In Centerton Started After Oxygen Tank Ignited

Posted: April 14, 2014 at 5 a.m.

A fire that displaced 12 families and destroyed a Centerton apartment building Saturday began after a home oxygen tank ignited in a first-floor bedroom, Benton County Fire Marshal Marc Trollinger said Sunday.

This story is only available from our archives.

(Advertisement)



« Previous Story

Rogers Hispanic Population Growing, But Remai...

The ethnic population of the city has nearly doubled in the past decade, rising from 19.3 percent Hispanic in 2000 to 31.4 percent Hispanic in the 2010 census, but little h... Read »

Next Story »

Records

Diego Guerrero Brena, 18, of 2406 Meadow Lane in Rogers was arrested Sunday in connection with possession of a controlled substance. Brena was being held Sunday at the Bent... Read »