Benton County Officials OK Ambulance Money
Posted: April 9, 2014 at 5 a.m.
Benton County's justices of the peace Tuesday approved paying for rural ambulance service through the end of the year from reserve.
At A Glance
Benton County’s Committee of the Whole on Tuesday recommended approving:
• Appointing Brent Leas to the Benton County Rural Development Authority.
• Re-appointing of Chief Tom Jenkins of the Rogers Fire Department to the 9-1-1 Administration Board.
• Applying for the Arkansas State Police Selective Traffic Enforcement Program grant.
• Spending $20,000 to replace the fire alarm system in the County Administration Building.
• Spending $9,650 for electronic equipment for the Sheriff’s Office.
• Spending $10,500 for the Information Systems Department for a new wireless controller.
• Spending $15,271 grant for voting equipment.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.