Bentonville Fuel Station Plans Placed On Hold
Posted: April 2, 2014 at 5 a.m.
The brakes have been put on Walmart's plans for building a fueling station next to the Neighborhood Market going up in Centerton.
At A Glance
Bentonville’s Planning Commission met Tuesday and approved:
• A lot split at 207 Southeast B Street
• A permit for a private child care and early education center on Northwest Walton Boulevard
• A permit for a residential child care at 8 Jordan Lane
• Rezoning 2309 S.E. Moberly Lane from neighborhood commercial to general commercial
• A property line adjustment at 508 S.E. C St.
Source: Staff report
This story is only available from our archives.