Planners OK Office Planned Unit Development
Posted: September 18, 2013 at 2:06 a.m.
Planning commissioners approved on Tuesday an application from Whisinvest Realty for a planned unit development on Pinnacle Hills Parkway at J.B. Hunt Drive.
At A Glance
Planning commissioners approved the following agenda items Tuesday:
• An application from William Hansen to rezone about 0.26 acres at 1708 Monte Ne Road from single family residential to residential duplex patio
• A request from First Western Bank to rezone 0.32 aces on the east side of Hudson Road from agriculture to highway commercial
• A lot split request from Michael Jeppsen to adjust the property lines along Old Prairie Creek Road at Crestview Road in agriculture zoning
• A large-scale develop plan for the nine-story Pinnacle Heights Office #2 at 5100 West J.B. Hunt drive in highway commercial zoning
• A large-scale development plan for a Mathias Warehouse at 1300 W. Hudson Road in highway commercial zoning.
Referred back to the plat committee:
• The preliminary plat of Grand Pointe on the southwest corner of Shores Avenue and Mount Hebron Road in a residential single family four units per acre zoning district.
• A request from Benton County Memorial Park to rezone about 13.57 acres at 3800 W. Walnut St. from agriculture and residential manufactured home community to highway commercial.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.