Plans Drawn For Rogers High-Rise Building
Posted: September 16, 2013 at 2:15 a.m.
An addition to the Rogers skyline could appear on the horizon pending the outcome of a Planning Commission meeting Tuesday.
By The Numbers
Since 2004 the Center for Business and Economic Research at the University of Arkansas has tracked real-estate trends in Northwest Arkansas. Available space was down overall during the first half of 2013 compared to the first half of 2012, according to the Skyline Report issued by the office. Available office square-feet are tracked by leased office space and doesn’t include owner-operator buildings or storefront offices.
Available Square FeetVacancy Percent
Bella Vista: 3,300 - 16
Bentonville: 550,711 - 16.5
Fayetteville: 368,832 - 13.1
Lowell: 33,638 - 11
Rogers: 428,137 - 17.7
Siloam Springs: 3,000 - 2.9
Springdale: 116,210 - 14.1
Northwest Arkansas: 1,503,828 - 15.3
Source: Skyline Report
At A Glance
Rogers Planning Commission will meet at 4:30 p.m. in Council Chambers of City Hall, 301 W. Chestnut St. Enter through the door on the northeast corner of the building. The agenda includes:
• A preliminary plat of Grand Pointe subdivision on the southwest corner of Shores Avenue and Mount Hebron Road, zoned residential single family, four units per acre
• An application by William Hansen to rezone 0.26 acres at 1708 Monte Ne Road from agriculture and residential manufactured home community to highway commercial
• An application by First Western Bank to rezone 0.32 acres on the east side Hudson Road from agriculture to highway commercial
• An application by Whisinvest Realty for a development on 10.114 acres at the southwest corner of J.B. Hunt Drive and Pinnacle Hills Parkway in an agriculture zone
• A lot split request from Michael Jeppsen to split 0.47 acres and adjust property lines along Old Prairie Creek Road at Crestview Road, an agriculture zone
• Plan for Mathias Warehouse, 1300 W. Hudson Road, a highway commercial zone
Source: City Of Rogers
This story is only available from our archives.