Rogers Expo Highlights Entrenpeurialism
Posted: September 14, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Businesses have a better chance of succeeding if owners surround themselves with the right people and lead by example, according to members of an entrepreneurial panel.
At A Glance
Small Business of the Year
The Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce named Bailey & Oliver Law Firm the 2012-13 Small Business of the Year. The nominees are past winners of the Small Business of the Month award presented by the chamber’s Small Business Council.
• September 2012: Emerson Monument Company
• October 2012: Aloft Hotel
• November 2012: Bailey & Oliver Law Firm
• December 2012: Chill-It Ice Company
• January: The Gomez Group
• February: Larson’s Language Center
• March: Zaxby’s of Bentonville
• April: Pig Trail Harley-Davidson
• May: Brent Hale Agency, Farmers Insurance Group
• June: LearningRx
• July: Keith, Miller, Butler, Schneider & Pawlik
• August: Macadoodle’s Liquor, Missouri
Source: Rogers-Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce
This story is only available from our archives.