New Landscape Requirements Approved For Bentonville
Posted: September 11, 2013 at 3:22 a.m.
The City Council adopted a landscaping ordinance Tuesday aimed at bringing more trees into the city.
At A Glance
Bentonville's City Council met Tuesday and approved:
• A three-year lease allowing a polo club to use city property on Price Coffee Road.
• A $18,130 amendment to a contract with Morrison Shipley Engineers on the South Main Project.
• A $33,000 contract with Traffic Engineering Consultants for a traffic signal timing study.
• A $551,698 grant from the Federal Aviation Administration to improve runway safety at the airport.
w A bid award to General Construction Solutions for sidewalk and drainage improvement on Northwest Third Street, Southeast Second Street and Southeast A Street
• A contract with CEI Engineering to develop a grading plan for Fire Station No. 6.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.