Bentonville School Panel To Recommend Cuts
Posted: October 27, 2013 at 5 a.m.
A committee has been meeting once a week for the past month to identify best ways to cut the School District’s costs.
At A Glance
Members of the committee that is examining the School District’s budget this year include:
• Grant Lightle, School Board member
• Ashleigh Dewey, teacher
• Paul Stolt, teacher
• Greg Puckett, teacher
• Matt Hedstrom, teacher
• Chad Scott, Bentonville High School principal
• Jeff Wasem, Old High Middle School principal
• Cindy Dewey, Willowbrook Elementary School principal
• Lori Passmore, Sugar Creek Elementary School assistant principal
• Judy Marquess, district director of instruction
• Amanda Musick, English as a Second Language coordinator
• Galen Havner, district director of human resources
• Paul Wallace, district director of facilities
• Lisa Nelson, staff member
• Betsy Batey, enterprise applications administrator
• Nathalie Brunell, director of accounting
• Sterling Ming, district director of finance
Source: Bentonville Public Schools
This story is only available from our archives.