Oktoberfest Comes To Rogers Downtown
Posted: October 18, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Downtown Rogers will take on an international flair Saturday with polka music, German food and regional craft brewers offering artisan beers during Oktoberfest, sponsored by Main Street Rogers.
At A Glance (w/logo)
• The event is from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday.
• The intersection of First and Elm streets will be closed to traffic Saturday morning.
• Ballet Westside students will demonstrate polka dancing at 11 a.m. on the Frisco Stage.
• The JM Big Band will take the stage from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. performing a mix of swing, pop, show tunes and rock and roll.
• Whisky Menders will perform blues and rock on the Frisco Stage from 1:30 to 3 p.m.
• Bobby Bridger and John Inmon will entertain from 3 to 4 p.m.
• 3 Penny Acre will perform from 4 to 6 p.m.
• Rogers native Josh Noren will front a Nashville pop and rock band from 6 to 8 p.m.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.