Planners To Consider Development For Multifamily Housing
Posted: October 14, 2013 at 2 a.m.
A 200-unit upscale apartment complex may be built near Pinnacle Hills Promenade, according to an engineer on the project.
The Rogers Planning Commission is scheduled to meet at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers at City Hall, 301 W. Chestnut St. Enter on the northeast side of the building.
Agenda items include:
• An application from NWA Collision Center, 2401 W. Hudson Road, for a conditional use permit to operate a vehicle sales and service shop. The commission will also consider for the project, located in a highway commercial zone.
• A conditional use permit request from Margaret Ward, representing The Bowery, to allow a tattoo parlor at 321 N. Second St.
• A preliminary plat for the Grand Pointe subdivision at the southwest corner of Shores Avenue and Mount Hebron Road with four houses per acre.
• The final plat of Dixieland Crossing Phase II subdivision on Kelley Drive, north of Hudson Road, a residential single family zone, with four houses per acre.
• A large-scale development waiver for Serco’s parking lot, 715 W. Easy St., a highway commercial zone.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.