Super Quiz: Think about it
Posted: October 10, 2013 at 2:39 a.m.
- How many whole numbers are there between 11 and 21?
- Which is the odd one out? Chess, tennis, Scrabble, checkers.
- What relationship to you is your brother’s daughter?
- Provide two five-letter words that start with “v” and end with “ue.”
- What is the next letter in the sequence? O, T, T, F, F, S, S, ———.
- Which weighs more, a pint of milk or a pint of cream?
- The sum of what two numbers is 84 if the larger is twice the smaller number?
- What two-digit number is six times the sum of its digits?
- Riddle: How do you make “holy water”?
- Tennis (not a board game)
- Vague, vogue, value, venue
- E (eight)
- Milk (cream rises to top because it’s lighter)
- 28 and 56
- 54 (6 x 9 54)
- “Boil the hell out of it.”
Weekend, Pages 39 on 10/10/2013