Habitat For Humanity Gets New Home
Posted: May 20, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Habitat for Humanity of Benton County will get a new home of its own after building more than 68 homes the past two decades.
By The Numbers
Habitat for Humanity of Benton County
• 2,200: Volunteer hours on an average build.
• $600: Family’s down payment for a home.
• 12,000: Square feet in the group’s new building.
• 181: People in Benton County living in a Habitat home.
• $75,000: Donation from the J.B. Hunt family.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.