Food Drive Teaches Math Skills
Posted: March 9, 2013 at 2:59 a.m.
A math project and contest at Bellview Elementary School let fifth-graders feed those less fortunate.
Each grade at Bellview Elementary School has adopted a local agency as a community service project through the school and the parent teacher association.
• Kindergarten partners with Meals on Wheels
• First-grade partners with the Rogers Animal Shelter
• Second-grade partners with Northwest Arkansas Children’s Shelter
• Third-grade partners with Laundry of Love
• Fourth-grade partners with the Kendrick Fincher Memorial Foundation
• Fifth-grade partners with the Samaritan Community Center
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.