Sidewalk Projects Designed To Improve Connectivity
Posted: March 4, 2013 at 5 a.m.
A $3 million sidewalk building and rehab program is designed to provide better connectivity and pedestrian safety, city officials said.
At A Glance
Priority Sidewalk Projects
• New Hope Road from First Street to Eastside Elementary — under construction
• Eighth Street from Olive Street to Dyke Road
• Second Street from Walnut Street to Hudson Road
• Fifth Street from Northside Elementary School to Oak Street
• Walnut Street from Dixieland Road to Interstate 540
• Olrich Street from Dixieland Road to First Street
• Persimmon Street from 13th Street to Eighth Street
• 13th Street from Hudson Road to Price Lane
• Oak Street from Dixieland Road to Fifth Street
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.