On Economy, President Worst Ever

Posted: June 14, 2013 at 1:46 a.m.

You don’t have to be a fi nancial whiz to know that the economy isn’t good. Times are tough, and they’ve been tough for some time. The middle class has shrunk; wealth has diminished; poverty is up; and unemployment, especially for minorities, is nothing short of miserable.

Opinion, Pages 5 on 06/14/2013

HOW WE SEE IT Pay Increase Talk Raises Reserv...

When time comes to talk dollars and sense down at Fayetteville City Hall, union rep-turned-Mayor Lioneld Jordan embraces his selfmade persona of a “man of the people.” The ... Read »

Tea Partiers Not Happy With GOP

Ihave noticed over the past decade or so, it has become very fashionable for conservatives and Tea Party members to proudly proclaim “I’m NOT a Republican!” I have often wo... Read »

Sherm,

All your points come from neo-con Obama hating Re-Pubics who would talk bad about the President even if he said babies , kittens, and mothers milk were good things. Your out of touch friends do a lot of blathering but no real facts. Of course you will have nothing productive to say about anything this president says, does, or offers. You work for a neo-con republican News outlet the Stephens Media Group. You may be a republican, but you still are smart enough to write what your boss likes, I mean come on he signs your paycheck. I doesn't take much to figure you out, if the paper was owned by a Yellowcrat you would be writting about how great the President is. You and your brethren have done more to damage this country than any President in history Republican or Democrat with your hatred,for this President.You distort and lie about all of his plans and proposals. There is nothing he can do to make you happy. it's not like your man GW Bush was such a stand out, thousands of fine men and women dead because of his lies, tens of thousands horrible wounded because of his lies, running the economy into the ground, and allowing that lawyer hunting idiot Dick Cheney to run things because he wasn't smart enough. I for one can't wait till 2016 when a good Democrat, lets say like…. Hillary kicks your tail. Get used to it, the old Republican Party is a dying breed and you and people like you are the cause. Lay in a good stock of tissues because you will need them.

GO
Yellow Dog Democrats

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 14, 2013 at 5:46 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

Hillary in 2016, dream on. 3 1/2 more years of our current idiot in chief & the Republican party will have a great year in 2016.

Posted by: hadleyboy

June 14, 2013 at 6:15 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

After the Bush disaster it will take a lot longer to erase the memories. You must be upset that the gov't isn't pandering to the corporations & top 1% as much as last regime.

Posted by: ajm

June 14, 2013 at 7:31 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

Obama will say anything to be elected, but now that he is, he is shoving it down our throats - to heck with our rights as citizens. I still don't buy his very late appearing birth certificate - many do not. Oh, but we cannot offend the "black" president.

His spending is nothing more than class envy and completely irresponsible. He is destroying this country, not only fiscally but morally.

Laws need to be made to take away unfair policies, but not punish people or target people for their beliefs.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 14, 2013 at 8:41 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

My, and Had

It's opinions like your that will bring a wave of Democrats into office.

GO
JUST WAIT AND SEE

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 14, 2013 at 8:50 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

OBAMA
OBAMA
OBAMA
OBAMA
OBAMALIARY
OBALLARY
OBILLARY
OHILLARY
HILLARY

That's how it is done guys.

GO
50/50

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 14, 2013 at 8:58 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

We, keep those comments coming. Your ignorance is hilarious, always good for a laugh.

Posted by: hadleyboy

June 14, 2013 at 9:19 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

I won't be surprised if you do win, liberals. That is how far we have gone down the tube. But you won't win in the end.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 14, 2013 at 9:21 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

I think it is more meaningful to compare this recovery to the years after the great depression than the smaller recessions we have encountered since. This did not happen overnight, nor will it be fixed overnight. Also the nation's economic growth has been hampered by recessions in almost every economy globally and the insecurity created around our national debt. To blame all this one on party or person is (Bush or Obama, republican or democrat) is an oversimplification at best and a blatant misrepresentation of the facts.

Posted by: TheHunter

June 14, 2013 at 10:07 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

Where we are today is a direct result of Republican policies since 1980. Reagan and his ilk have followed a policy of lowering taxes and deficit spending until they ran the economy into the deepest hole since the Great Depression. And not content with that work, they have practiced obstructionism since the president was elected, first hoping to make him a one-term president and now hoping to deny him any success at all. The Republicans have ignored any legislation that would create jobs or improve the economy or help the average American. And now they want to blame Obama? That's like murdering your parents and then asking for sympathy because you have been orphaned.

Posted by: Chigger2008

June 14, 2013 at 10:37 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

Simple truth: In BHO's first term more jobs were created than in all 8 years of Geo W. Bush.

If you want to see why Frederick's assumptions and assertions are so wrong I suggest you go to the article
he uses for his erroneous conclusions:

About the Heartland Institute:" In the 1990s, the group worked with the tobacco company Philip Morris to question the science linking secondhand smoke to health risks, and to lobby against government public-health reforms."
wikipedia

Heartland Institute is now doing the same faux science to discredit global climate change, i.e. create skepticism about human-caused global warming, not to disprove it but to create skepticism like they tried with tobacco for so many years until their game was finally over, no one believed any more of their lies.

Posted by: cdawg

June 14, 2013 at 11:45 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

This article makes much more sense if read with the inflection of Comic Book Guy. I can't stop laughing by the time I get to "Au Contraire Mon Ami"

Worst. President. Ever.

Posted by: Rwiseman

June 14, 2013 at 12:35 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Myc and Had

Lies, threats, insults, racisum, name calling, innuendo , and Mon Ami.

What a example of what is wrong with the republican Party today. I have said it before this party is going the way of the dinosaur, the only difference is they have become fossils and are still kicking. Please don't change a thing republicans you are a better campaign advertisement for the Democrats than any money could buy.

GO
DEMS

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 14, 2013 at 1:11 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

I consider myself more of a teapartier/conservative. Republicans do protect the rich more than I like, but they still win hands down when it comes to endorsing hard work and pride in providing for yourself and not off the work of others.

The amount of births by single mothers is ridiculous, especially in the black community. That is just selfish, irresponsible and it shows complete lack of concern for the working people that is the backbone of this nation.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 14, 2013 at 1:57 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

wehadanopportunity We don't need to change a thing because our failure in chief, Obama is the best advertisement for the Tea party & Republicans that money could buy.

Posted by: hadleyboy

June 14, 2013 at 2:31 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

RE "they still win hands down when it comes to endorsing hard work and pride in providing for yourself and not off the work of others."
But wait a minute. Protecting the rich encourages living off the work of others. Make up your mind.

RE "Obama is the best advertisement for the Tea party & Republicans that money could buy."
Yes, the 2012 election was proof of that. Oh-- wait a minute....

Posted by: AlphaCat

June 14, 2013 at 2:52 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Hey, RWiseman, what do you know about James Buchanan, AndrewJohnson, Franklin D. Pierce, Millard Fillmore, and Warren G. Harding?
I thought not.
The historians haven't rated Obama yet, but I doubt he'll come in lower than George W. Bush (36th out of 42).

Posted by: Coralie

June 14, 2013 at 3:35 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Please don't misunderstand my comment Coralie, it was meant to be taken facetiously, I didn't think a Simpsons reference would be lost on anyone. I guess I should think twice about Poe's Law before making comments like that.

Posted by: Rwiseman

June 14, 2013 at 4:30 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Alpha "But wait a minute. Protecting the rich encourages living off the work of others. Make up your mind"

Posted by: mycentworth

June 14, 2013 at 4:38 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

RE "The rich democrats, which by the way average above republicans, are no better, in fact worse. They just make you think they are for the poor, underprivileged person."
I agree. Note that neither your original comment nor mine mentioned a party distinction. However, your opinion is still inconsistent.

The rich are for the rich. And they can afford to be-- thanks to you and me.

Posted by: AlphaCat

June 14, 2013 at 5:03 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

ARE NOT
ARE TOO
ARE NOT
ARE TOO
ARE NOT
ARE TOO

I KNOW I AM
BUT WHAT ARE YOU

I KNOW I AM
BUT WHAT ARE YOU

GO DEMS

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 14, 2013 at 5:26 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Alpha " Protecting the rich encourages living off the work of others"

That is no excuse to do so.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 14, 2013 at 7:46 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

"There are two sides to every story ..." and neither side mentioned here is solely or even mostly responsible for the mess we are in. We did it to ourselves. Greed, vanity, selfishness are some of the tools we use. I know this might set off a firestorm of criticism but if more of us subscribed to the tenets of the Boy Scouts, then this country would be much stronger and more stable than it is right now. For those who have little or no knowledge of what scouting stands for, read this:

It's so much easier to blame the goverment or the other political party for our woes instead of ourselves, isn't it?

Posted by: boyscout357

June 15, 2013 at 9:59 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

Poe's Law--"Without a blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of extremism or fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing."
New to me and thanks for the headsup, Rwiseman.

Posted by: Coralie

June 15, 2013 at 12:05 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

"the mess we are in"
I have lived through the 1930s Depression, World War II, the McCarthy Era, the Vietnam War, the assassinations of Pres. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and Robert Kennedy, Iran-Contra, Enron, Exxon, Monsanto, 9/11, "Shock and Awe," George W. Bush...
So what is the mess we are in now?

Posted by: Coralie

June 15, 2013 at 1:13 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Coralie - At least you lived through those times, I don't know if we'll make through Obama.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 15, 2013 at 1:51 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

RE "I don't know if we'll make through Obama."
What a whiner. We made it through Bush; Obama's administration will be a piece of cake.

Posted by: AlphaCat

June 15, 2013 at 3:02 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

We will make it until Jesus returns, the graves open, He meets them in the air, and returns to heaven with them, and they will forever be with the Lord. Cat, I'm sorry, but you will not be making the trip.

Posted by: JailBird

June 15, 2013 at 5:38 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Amen Money, poor stupid Cat.

Posted by: hadleyboy

June 15, 2013 at 7:27 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Money,

I don't understand, why would the graves open and he meets them in the air and takes them to heaven.

I thought you believers, believe that when you die you go to heaven, so if your already in heaven because your dead then why do you have to be dug up if you are already there.

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 16, 2013 at 7:20 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

Coralie -- The "mess" is an economic one. We are now so deep in debt I don't see a way out. The reason? A majority of voters would rather see us continue going into debt than suck it up and do something about it. We are a society of ME ME ME. Any presidential candidate who promises to keep the goverment gravy train rolling will win. What is different now than in previous years? The special interest groups now collectively hold a majority vote and these groups will continue to vote for whoever promises to feed them financially at whatever cost.

Posted by: boyscout357

June 16, 2013 at 9:25 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

From NWA but now live in South Carolina. You folks need to come out of OZ and see what is happening in the real world. People that could work instead getting food stamps(ebt) assisted housing, free cell phones, electric bills pro-rated, you name it, you are paying for it. I daily see people that drive the children to school in Escalade's. The kids wearing 100 dollar plus tennis shoes but when it comes to lunch time, I pay for it because the parents are on welfare. It's a big joke on the working people of this country. O-bama has been called the "food stamp president" rightly so. NWA is a very different place than most in the South. Also, if you quote government statistics, you are probably using false information that some self serving politician made up to justify his job. An example was a statement that the number ofpeople drawing unemployment went down last month. The real story was their benefit ran out and they are still unemployed but getting nothing. Come out here and see for yourself. Little Rock and Memphis are close- check it out if you dare.

Posted by: rsl196601241345

June 16, 2013 at 10:12 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

And your source of knowledge, rsl?

Posted by: Coralie

June 16, 2013 at 4:47 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Money,

I am still waiting for your answer.

GO
???????

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 17, 2013 at 4:35 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

wehaveanopportunity - I'm not money, but our spirit goes to heaven right away, most believe, but our body remains in the grave and then when Christ returns, we obtain our glorified body which will meet Him in the air.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 17, 2013 at 9:50 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

RE "Cat, I'm sorry, but you will not be making the trip."
I'd rather be left behind. Either the world will be more pleasant without all of those sanctimonious, self-involved Christians, or I'll get to see their faces when they don't get to go, either.

As I've said before, I can't wait for the Rupture. See you there.

Posted by: AlphaCat

June 17, 2013 at 3:18 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

You do not have a spirit, mycent, you have God's Spirit on loan to you and when you die, God's Spirit returns to him. Clay + Spirit = Living Being or Soul. Clay - Spirit = Dead.

"So then he told them plainly, "Lazarus is dead, and for your sake I am glad I was not there, so that you may believe. But let us go to him."---John 11:14-15 Where did they go? Not to heaven, not to puratory, not to the Temple, not to hell, but instead to a grave where a stinking rotting Lazarus was dead and in a tomb so the flys wouldn't blow him and maggots eat him. And Jesus raised him from the dead.

Wake up wehave and mycent. There you got the answer from Our Lord's own words. See if you can twist that around to comform to your own belief system.

Posted by: JailBird

June 17, 2013 at 5:02 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Moneymyst - I'll be checking scripture, but I do know that Christ was the first fruits of resurrection, so, Lazarus would not have gone to heaven before Him. I'm not trying to twist anything, just want to know. I know the Holy Spirit dwells in the believer, but the Bible also talks of the spirit of man. We don't have to know everything and never will - it has no bearing on salvation.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 17, 2013 at 6:57 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

And the title of this thread was, "On Economy, This President Worst Ever"
How did we get to the Rapture/Rupture?

Posted by: Coralie

June 18, 2013 at 1:36 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Alpha,

You know I had a rupture and it really sucks, hurt like the beejesus I tell you. Boy I hope that doesn't happen again, it's enough to drive one to church.

NAAH

GO
IT IS WHAT IT IS

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 18, 2013 at 4:16 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

These posts are ruled by the mentally inept, Coralie, so they have a life their own, kind of like a ping pong ball in a tile bathroom. The title gets flushed so to speak.

Posted by: JailBird

June 18, 2013 at 5:21 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Mo

Your wear your christian beliefs like a neon sign, flashy and slick, but full of gas.

GO
MO MAKES A FUNNY

HA HA

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 19, 2013 at 5:01 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

Getting back to the subject, the only people who would argue that this regime is the worst ever on the economy are those who are completely ignorant of basic economics or those who benefit from the misery of others. Anyone who has been awake during their lifetime can see that the economy has gotten worse during this administration and that the latest crisis started when his allies controlled both houses of Congress. FFL, Acey, and Little We can make all the claims they want, but they can not refute the facts...they can't even stand to be anywhere around them.

Posted by: IrishMensa

June 19, 2013 at 8:28 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

Irish, your first sentence contradicts the rest of what you say.
I've been awake during most of my lifetime (except for the one-third of it most of us spend asleep) and I don't see what you see.
However it is obvious to me that austerity hasn't worked either in Europe or in the U.S. to improve the recession that began under Bush.

Posted by: Coralie

June 19, 2013 at 1:17 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

RE "they can not refute the facts."
I will be happy to refute your "facts", if you ever post any. Your assertions and opinions are not facts.

RE "Anyone who has been awake during their lifetime can see that the economy has gotten worse during this administration"
First you need to list the aspects of the economy that have declined under Obama. Then you will need to show how it is the Obama administration, and not the Republicans in Congress, that has held the economy back. Of course you have left the "job creators" out of the picture; there is no reason for them to have vanished from the scene, given the record-low taxes over the past several years.

RE "the latest crisis started when his allies controlled both houses of Congress."
You should first note that we don't really have a "crisis" any more. Then note that, because of filibuster and cloture rules, the Democrats have not had control of both houses of Congress since 1979. Playing along with the debt-as-crisis myth for a moment, though: you can hardly blame Congress for Bush's two wars, as Bush side-stepped Congress. Of course Congress passed the Bush tax cuts, but it is now Republicans who prevent a correction of this largest contributor to the debt. (See http://www.businessinsider.com/debt-a... )

RE "they can't even stand to be anywhere around them."
Fortunately for us, I guess, your posts are consistently devoid of facts. Indeed, your disdain for facts appears to allow you to keep your job. Congratulations on finding your niche.

Posted by: AlphaCat

June 19, 2013 at 2:26 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

The "Blame Bush" for lunch crowd. Not had a bowel movement for three days, Blame Bush.

Posted by: JailBird

June 19, 2013 at 4:39 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Maybe instead of "blaming" one should look at facts and analyze them.
Two warsat ultimate cost of estimated $2-3 trillion..
One big tax cut for the rich guys.
One unfunded drug measure added to Medicare.
You think that the consequences of all that ended as soon as a new president came in?

Posted by: Coralie

June 19, 2013 at 5:04 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

RE "The 'Blame Bush' for lunch crowd."
Bush did enter two wars, didn't he? He did push two sets of tax cuts, didn't he? Those expenses have ongoing consequences, don't they? Then it isn't blame. It's credit where credit is due.

RE "Not had a bowel movement for three days"
As long as you keep commenting, your bowels aren't locked up.

Posted by: AlphaCat

June 19, 2013 at 10:30 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Mo,

Would it be possible for you to say something that doesn't sound idiotic and weird.

PLEASE

GO PIGS

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 20, 2013 at 4:32 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

"However it is obvious to me that austerity hasn't worked either in Europe or in the U.S. to improve the recession that began under Bush"

Coralie, It isn't anything but greed and complete lack of moral consciousness that is destroying this nation.. Both sides are guilty of that. Government should lead by example, but greed breeds more greed.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 20, 2013 at 7:32 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

Yes, let's make it all about morality but make sure to protect the big investors.
The austerity nuts in Germany are ruining southern Europe. They have something as bad as the 1930s Depression in Greece and Spain.
The austerity nuts here are the Republicans, who would rather defeat Obama than save the economy.

Posted by: Coralie

June 20, 2013 at 1:13 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

It is the social programs and the waste of the taxpayers dollars. Those paying the taxes have finally had enough and cannot keep it up. That is the problem.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 20, 2013 at 2:13 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Like I say, it your neighbor's dog poops in your yard and you step in it, blame Bush.

Posted by: JailBird

June 20, 2013 at 4:51 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

mycent, you don't recognize any problem in high unemployment rates? For you, only taxes are the problem.
However, taxes have gone DOWN under Obama.
"Most Americans in 2010 paid far less in total taxes — federal, state and local — than they would have paid 30 years ago. According to an analysis by The New York Times, the combination of all income taxes, sales taxes and property taxes took a smaller share of their income than it took from households with the same inflation-adjusted income in 1980. "
"For most Americans, taxes were lowered through the stimulus package passed in 2009 and extended to 2010, and they were also lowered in the tax compromise between Obama and Republicans. Current rates are at historic lows compared with ones from 1955 — when the numbers started being tracked — through 2007."

Posted by: Coralie

June 20, 2013 at 5:59 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

I'm glad that so many got a tax reduction - we did not.

Question: How can we spend so much money and still give a tax break? Payback is coming and we won't like it.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 20, 2013 at 7:55 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

mycent, if anyone in your family gets a paycheck that deducts payroll tax (FICA) that tax went down .
Income tax is only half the story.
Also I believe the sales tax on food was lowered within the last 5 years.

Posted by: Coralie

June 21, 2013 at 3:23 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Any tax cut you get, Blame Bush.

Posted by: JailBird

June 21, 2013 at 4:34 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

IR: "the economy has gotten worse during this administration...">>

Let's help Irishm with this again. Using standard objective measurements, 16 examples showing our economy is improving and has improved. A little dated, things have improved in the last 8 months:

"Are We Better Off Than 4 Years Ago? Let's Go To The Charts!...." http://tinyurl.com/d7wfdzn

1) "Four years ago, GDP was in freefall. For the past three years, it has been growing steadily. It's now considerably higher than it was four years ago." http://tinyurl.com/9xmnqds

2) GDP growth... is better than four years ago,... when GDP was tanking." http://tinyurl.com/9t3vg4t

3) GDP per capita? ...Up. http://tinyurl.com/932yqhv

4) "...unemployment rate. Coming down." http://tinyurl.com/9xr7e2u See also: http://nhlabornews.com/wp-content/uploa ... growth.png

5) Private sector jobs are also growing... and almost back to where they were four years ago. http://tinyurl.com/9j5sb2f

6) Is it good when government shrinks? "The government employs far fewer people than four years ago." http://tinyurl.com/9epvp5c

7) "Manufacturing jobs have also dropped sharply...," [during Bush's great recession]. But now they are rebounding faster than any time in the last 12 years: http://tinyurl.com/9crqh6o

8) "Job creation rate is VASTLY better than it was four years ago. Four years ago, we were losing nearly 800,000 jobs a month. Now, we're gaining about 100,000." http://tinyurl.com/9q6zrob With 30 months of continuous growth.

9) "In the private sector,... We've gone from losing hundreds of thousands of jobs each month, to steadily gaining them." http://tinyurl.com/9khbbvm

10) "Average hourly earnings have increased nicely..." http://tinyurl.com/9dhtqed

11) "...inflation is tame. And it's lower than it was four years ago." http://tinyurl.com/9e2tdxm

12) "The "misery index"--the sum of the inflation rate and unemployment rate... it's lower than it was four years ago," http://tinyurl.com/968rxgn

13) "How about households and assets? ...Stocks were also in freefall four years ago... [now they've] recovered all of their losses and are crawling toward a new high." http://tinyurl.com/9c93798

14) "household debt has decreased significantly from the peak." http://tinyurl.com/8ojx8hd

15) "...disposable income per capita is gradually trending higher, even after adjusting for inflation." And it's higher than four years ago: http://tinyurl.com/8ela37q

16) "Manufacturing has been a key source of economic growth since the recession ended in June 2009. The sector has expanded for 32 straight months, according to the ISM's index."
LINK

Bonus graph with six charts: http://tinyurl.com/c49trtb

Posted by: fayfreethinker

June 21, 2013 at 4:37 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

fay,

Good job, it took you some time to research all of this and post it. I for one say you are one of the good guy's.

GO
FACT CHECK

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 21, 2013 at 5:05 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Yeah, it did take time and not really sure it is all true - I guess just because it is in print, it is true.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 21, 2013 at 6:33 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

RE "Yeah, it did take time and not really sure it is all true"
Of course you will do nothing to find out, because your doubt is only almost as weak as your faith is.

Posted by: AlphaCat

June 21, 2013 at 8:35 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

mylackofcents,

Do to your inability to know how to research anything or offer a reasonable arguement on anything, we have to assume you are of limited knowledge or aware of the events that are going on around you. With that being said and knowing your laziness as to research and fact checking being boring to you. I have came to the conclusion that you must be a Troll, living in a cave who only comes out once in the Spring to shovel the crap out of your hole and when you are confronted with the real world you crawl back into your hole.

GO
SPRING CLEANING

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 22, 2013 at 4:49 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

You just proved my point about your rudeness and complete lack of civility, as I posted on another thread. You aren't even worth replying to. Have fun with your co-harts.

Posted by: mycentworth

June 22, 2013 at 7:44 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

myce,

Oh, come on now don't get your feelings hurt.
Don't be a pouty face
Come on back,.

GO
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE !

Posted by: continuetocancelme

June 22, 2013 at 8:31 a.m. ( | suggest removal )

If all the trolls and troglodytes go away there won't be anyone left to argue with.
So be nice.

Posted by: Coralie

June 22, 2013 at 1:55 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Gangs in Chickendale? Blame Bush!

Posted by: JailBird

June 22, 2013 at 4:28 p.m. ( | suggest removal )

Moneymyst online?
Blame Bush!

Posted by: Coralie

June 23, 2013 at 1:47 p.m. ( | suggest removal )