Liquor Hearings Start Today
Permit Sessions Expected To Last Through Thursday
Posted: July 16, 2013 at 5 a.m.
The state Alcoholic Beverage Control Division will start liquor permit hearings for Benton County businesses today in Little Rock. The hearings for the 55 applicants are expected to extend through Thursday.
At A Glance
Follow Misty Gittings on Twitter at NWAMisty for live coverage of the hearings starting today. A map of applicants set for a hearing today is available at: https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=1wnv09O0sJKc-sF6XRsu8wbCdUasavumT37FzbXc
Applicants set for a hearing today are:
• Robert W. McCurry, Fine Wine & Spirits Store — 2503 S.E. J St., Bentonville
• Charles L. Jech, C&J Liquors — 129 Fowler St., Suite A, Gentry
• James C. Linstruth, Linstruth’s Wine and Liquors — 2501 N. Fourth St., Unit F, Rogers
• Brittany P. Wilks, B&G Liquor — 2100 W. Hudson Road, Suite 4, Rogers
• Patsy J. Simmons, Susie Q Liquor — 612 N. Second St., Rogers
• Sammy S. Leng, Kay’s Wine and Liquors — 2518 S. 18th St., Rogers
• Kyle D. Castor, Still At The Tracks — 401 W. New Hope Road, Rogers
• Michael G. McGooden, McGoo’s — 2998 U.S. 412 East, Siloam Springs
• Charles O. Reeves, Gentry Spirits — 129 Fowler St., Suite D, Gentry
• Erik P. Danielson, Walton Boulevard Wine and Spirits — 406 Razorback Road, Bentonville
• Kerry D. Castor, City Sliquors — 1201 W. Monroe Ave., Lowell
Source: Arkansas Alcoholic Beverage Control Division
Benton County Liquor permits granted
This story is only available from our archives.