(Advertisement)

5 hospitalized with signs of carbon monoxide poisoning

Posted: January 22, 2013 at 1:13 p.m.

Five Hampton Inn occupants were treated at the hospital, and one was unresponsive when the hotel was evacuated Monday night, Fire Chief Greg Neely said. An investigation revealed a carbon monoxide leak from a pool heater.

This story is only available from our archives.

(Advertisement)



« Previous Story

Sales tax revenue up in NWA

Sale tax revenue was in the black for Northwest Arkansas cities this month, with Bentonville leading the way with a 28 percent increase over last year. Read »

Next Story »

UA football staff to earn $3 million

Arkansas tight end coach Barry Lunney Jr. is expected to see Lakeside QB Garrett Carson in the spring.

Arkansas' football assistants will make a combined $3 million in the 2013-14 academic year. Read »