Sheriff Gets Committee OK For Vehicles
Posted: January 4, 2013 at 4:20 a.m.
On his third day on the job, Benton County Sheriff Kelley Cradduck gained preliminary approval for his plans to shift his deputies from driving Dodge Chargers to Chevrolet Tahoes.
At A Glance
At its meeting Thursday, Benton County’s Finance Committee approved:
• The county’s application for a grant for the adult drug court program.
• Spending $14,500 for the Hazardous Materials response team.
• Spending $25,000 for security equipment for the Benton County Courthouse.
• Spending $10,000 for the alternative dispute resolution grant program.
• Spending $4,000 in the 2013 budget for the National Association of County and City Health Officials grant for material to support the Medical Reserve Corps.
w Spending $2,000 for a ‘”smart board” for use in Circuit Court.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.