Marshal: Candle Caused Fire

Posted: January 4, 2013 at 4:39 a.m.

A candle caused a fire Wednesday at 1305 Daline St. that damaged a home and sent two teen girls to the hospital, according to the city fire marshal.

This story is only available from our archives.


« Previous Story

County Administrator Fired

Benton County Judge Bob Clinard cited differences in management styles as the reason he fired Elizabeth Bowen on Wednesday from her job as the county’s general services adm... Read »

Next Story »

Leadership Void In Tontitown

Tommy Granata in a 2010 file photo

Resignations Wednesday left Tontitown without experienced day-to-day leadership. Read »