Alcohol Sales Near In County
Posted: January 4, 2013 at 4:29 a.m.
Grocery and convenience stores could start selling alcohol in Benton County as early as Jan. 16, according to Michael Langley, director of administration for the state Alcoholic Beverage Control Division.
At A Glance
Alcohol Permit Applications
Week ending Dec. 12
• Mac’s Get & Go, 2833 Bella Vista Way: Retail beer off premises, small farm winery
• All In One Stop, 2811 Bella Vista Way: Retail beer off premises
• Curry Point, 2505A S. Walton Blvd.: Restaurant beer and wine
• Hickory Creek Marina Fish and Ski Center, 12737 Hickory Creek Road: Retail beer off premises
• Chili’s, 420 N. 46th St.: Restaurant beer and wine
• Stop & Go C Store, 1307 W. Hudson Road: Retail beer off premises
• Tobacco Shack, 302 S. Eighth St.: Retail beer off premises
• Finnegan’s Country Market, 17773 Arkansas 12: Retail beer off premises
• Asian N Sushi, 2603 Pleasant Grove, Suite 101: Restaurant beer and wine
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.