New Farmers Market Planned
Options Abound For Local Shoppers
Posted: February 28, 2013 at 2:46 a.m.
Shoppers will have more places in town to buy fresh produce this year.
At A Glance
The first day for the Northwest Arkansas Farmers Market is Saturday at Mae Farm, 4618 N. College Ave.
• 3-7 p.m. Wednesday (March through November)
• 7 a.m-2 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (March, April, October and November)
• 7 a.m-7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (May through September)
The Fayetteville Farmers’ Market is open at the Botanical Garden of the Ozarks.
• 4 a.m-7 p.m. Wednesday (April 10 through October)
• 10 a.m-2 p.m. Saturday (through March 30)
• 7 a.m-noon Saturday (April 6 through Nov. 23)
The Fayetteville Farmers' Market will open on the Fayetteville square April 6.
• 7 a.m-2 p.m. Saturday (April 6 through Nov. 23)
• 7 a.m-1 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday (April 9 through Nov. 21)
Source: Northwest Arkansas Farmers Market, Fayetteville Farmers' Market
This story is only available from our archives.