Planners OK Venue With Beer Sales
Posted: February 20, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Planning commissioners approved on a split vote Tuesday an outdoor venue, food service and beer sales for a motorcycle business.
At A Glance
Rogers’ Planning Commission met Tuesday and passed:
• A conditional use permit for Zhangye’s Gourmet Cuisine to operate a private club at 2701 W. Walnut St., a highway commercial zone.
• An amendment to the District, phase 1, on Pauline Whitaker Parkway, consisting of a mix of highway commercial and residential office zoning.
• A plan for Metro Park, 1002 S. 52nd Street. The development is a 31,808-square-foot retail center on 3.94 acres with 187 parking spaces. The property is zoned highway commercial.
• An Ice It Down ice machine at 1700 S. Eighth St., a highway commercial zone.
What was tabled:
• A request to park a temporary trailer at 711 W. Persimmon St., the American Legion building. The property is zoned residential duplex patio. No one from the American Legion attended the meeting to explain the need for the temporary trailer permit.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.