Foundation Grants Wish
Rogers High School Students Celebrate Child's Battle
Posted: February 14, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Four-year-old Max Rogers got his wish this week.
• Make-A-Wish Foundation serves children who have a life-threatening medical condition.
• There are 136 children on the Arkansas Make-A-Wish wait list; 30 of those are in Northwest Arkansas.
• Parents, the child or physicians can refer children into the program, but children are declared eligible by their physician.
• There are 85 schools in Arkansas that raised money through the Kids for Wish Kids program last year.
• Arkansas is in the Mid-South division of Make-A-Wish. To visit the website go to www.midsouth.wish.org
Source: Miranda Harbor, Make-A-Wish Foundation Mid-South
This story is only available from our archives.