Support Sought For Love’s
Travel Center Again Considering Coming To Springdale
Posted: February 12, 2013 at 5 a.m.
A proposal to open a new business in the city, once thought dead, has new life. The City Council’s agenda for today’s 6 p.m. meeting includes a resolution to support a new Love’s Travel Center in Springdale. Alderman Mike Overton asked for the resolution.
Springdale City Council
When: 6 p.m. today
Where: City Council Chambers, City Administration Building
On The Agenda:
• A resolution to begin condemnation proceedings on property on Dearing Road for the Don Tyson Parkway interchange.
• Approval for a contract to improve the Senior Center parking lot.
• A resolution to use Capital Improvement Program money for reconstruction and paving of streets in annexed areas of the city.
• An ordinance to restructure the open burning permit process.
• An ordinance regarding demolition of the Brown Building, 317 E. Emma Ave.
This story is only available from our archives.