Fire Department Policy Changes Sought
Posted: February 12, 2013 at 5 a.m.
The City Council will review proposed changes to the Fire Department’s standard operating guidelines that will impact how personnel use a traffic light preemption system.
At A Glance
Also On The Agenda
Agenda items for tonight’s Bentonville City Council meeting:
• An animal services contract with the city of Rogers
• A bid for underground wire to Stuart Irby Company for $38,055
• Purchase by Public Works Maintenance of a truck from the Electric Department
• Contract with Morrison-Shipley Engineers for airport runway safety improvements
• Contract with McClelland Consulting Engineers for storm sewer and street improvements on Northwest Second Street
Source: City Of Bentonville
This story is only available from our archives.