Groups Offer Tax Help
Income Limitations Vary From Program To Program
Posted: February 11, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Filing income taxes can be stressful, but some area organizations hope to ease the anxiety by offering free assistance.
At A Glance
• Fayetteville Boys and Girls Club, 560 N. Rupple Road, Fayetteville. Site open 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Appointment only; call 479-310-0087.
• Rogers Activity Center, 315 W. Olive St., Rogers. Site open 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. First-come, first-served; doors open at 6 a.m.
Source: Staff Report
Where to Go
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
• Office of Human Concern, Family Resource Center, 2510 N. 17th St., Suite 204, Rogers. By appointment; call 211. English and Spanish.
• NWA Tax Center, NWACC Adult Education Center, 1200 W. Walnut St., Suite 1202 (in Non-Profit Center), Rogers. Open 3-8 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. English and Spanish.
• University of Arkansas, Sam M. Walton College of Business, Building 301, Office 471, Fayetteville. Open 12:30-5:30 p.m. Thursday. English and Chinese.
• NWA Tax Center, Jones Center for Families, 922 E. Emma Ave., Suite 116, Springdale. Open 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday (closed Thursdays in March). English, Spanish and Marshallese.
This story is only available from our archives.