Planners Removing Street Extension
Posted: February 6, 2013 at 5 a.m.
City planners will remove a recommendation to extend Northwest Fifth Street from the North Walton Boulevard redevelopment plan, the director of community development told the Planning Commission on Tuesday.
At A Glance
Bentonville’s Planning Commission on Tuesday:
• Approved a large-scale development for the Simpson Office Building at 1601 S.W. Regional Airport Blvd.
• Rezoned Downtown Bentonville Cottages at 301, 303, 306 and 307 S.E. Second St. to downtown edge
• Extended a conditional use permit for the Driving Academy of Northwest Arkansas at 1401 S.E. Walton Blvd. through August 2015
• Tabled a preliminary plat for Lochmoor Club phase III at Southwest Edinburgh Avenue until drainage issues are resolved
• Tabled a lot split at Price Coffee Road and Old Dump Road
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.