City To Add Projects To Bond Program
Rupple, Razorback Roads Listed As Top Priorities
Posted: February 5, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Members of the City Council’s Street Committee are working to prioritize a list of new projects that could be funded through the Transportation Improvement Bond Program voters approved in 2006.
At A Glance
Fayetteville staff members prioritized the following nine projects as work that could be funded through the Transportation Improvement Bond Program voters approved in 2006.
• Rupple Road — Best Friend Lane to Mount Comfort Road
• Razorback Road (Arkansas 112) — Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard to Leroy Pond Drive
• Old Wire Road — Mission Boulevard to Township Street
• Zion Road — Vantage Drive to Crossover Road
• Huntsville Road (Arkansas 16) — Stone Bridge Road to the West Fork of the White River
• Regional Park Access — West of Cato Springs Road
• College Avenue — Maple Street to Rebecca Street
• College Avenue — Rebecca Street to North Street
• Garland Avenue (Arkansas 112) — Interstate 540 to Howard Nickell Road/Van Asche Drive
Source: City Of Fayetteville
This story is only available from our archives.