Bentonville School District Develops Exit Survey
Posted: December 10, 2013 at 5 a.m.
The School District is developing an exit survey to help officials better understand why some families are leaving the district. A draft of the survey will be presented at the School Board’s next meeting.
AT A GLANCE
The proposed family exit survey developed by the Bentonville School District asks parents to respond with either “yes,” “most of the time,” “unsure,” “not usually,” or “no” to the following questions:
- The school tries to bring out the best in each student.
- Discipline problems are competently handled.
- Relationships between teachers and parents are strong.
- Communications are clear on how to contact teachers and administrators.
- The school takes parent concerns seriously.
- I feel the environment at school is safe for students.
The survey also asks parents how satisfied they were with the curriculum and variety of programs offered, where their student will go after leaving the school, why they are leaving the district and what aspects of the student’s program they were most satisfied with.
Source: Bentonville School District
This story is only available from our archives.