Rogers, Land Owner Agree On Land Sale For Soccer Fields
Posted: August 31, 2013 at 5 a.m.
City officials reached an agreement this week to buy land for soccer fields at Veterans Park.
At A Glance
Rogers has one of the largest soccer programs in the state, according to recreation officials. There is a spring and a fall soccer season.
• About 140 children and adult teams play in the spring session.
• About 130 children and adult teams play in the fall session.
• There are 11 soccer fields at the Rogers Activity Center.
• The fields can be adjusted in size to accommodate different age groups.
• Soccer games are played Saturday and Sunday.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.