Greenland Agriculture Program Popular With Students
Posted: August 31, 2013 at 5 a.m.
A new career education program at Greenland High School is so popular with students that nearly half the student body enrolled in classes.
At A Glance
Agriculture Science and Technology is one of seven career programs offered through the Arkansas Department of Career Education, which oversees career and technical education in secondary schools. Other programs are:
• Apprenticeship and applied sciences
• Arts, audio and video technology and communications
• Business and marketing technology
• Curriculum and career development
• Family and consumer sciences
• Skilled and technical sciences
• Science, technology, engineering, mathematics,
This story is only available from our archives.