Washington County Livestock Auction Benefits Area Youths
More Than 100 4-H’ers and FFA Members Show Their Animals Thursday
Posted: August 30, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Jarid Mounce put the final touches on his red angus steer, Rusty, in the moments leading up to Thursday’s junior livestock auction at the Washington County Fair.
At A Glance (w/logo)
Washington County Fair
• 10 a.m.: Gates open
• 10 a.m.: Open beef show
• 5 p.m.: Carnival midway opens
• 5 to 9 p.m.: Pig races at top of each hour
• 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.: Lawnmower Pull
• 7 p.m.: Livestock Beauty Pageant
• 7 p.m. Boston Mountain Playboys, Latco Stage
• Midnight to 3 a.m.: Midway Midnight Madness
Where: Washington County Fairgrounds, 2536 N. McConnell Ave.
Admission: $5, adults; free for children 6 and under.
More info: 587-0847, mywashingtoncountyfair.com
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.