Bentonville, Benton County Hope For Storm Money
Posted: August 24, 2013 at 5 a.m.
Flooding from earlier this month looks to cost the city about $66,000 before any reimbursement from emergency money.
At A Glance
Bentonville’s costs from the Aug. 8 storm and flooding:
• Fire lane washed out at Stonehenge subdivision: $30,000
• Opal Road washed out: $1,500
• North Bentonville Trail damage: $14,000
• Electric switch gear damage near Ford Springs Road: $19,000
• Wastewater north lift station fence damage: $2,000
Source: City of Bentonville
This story is only available from our archives.