Some state farmers selling raw milk early
Arkansas law takes effect Friday as customers say benefits worth the risk
Posted: August 12, 2013 at 12:32 a.m.
A law allowing the sale of unpasteurized milk in Arkansas doesn’t go into effect until Friday, but dairy farmers across the state have been skirting it for weeks.
- I don't like it; I think raw milk is dangerous. 36% 9 votes
- It's like it: I think raw milk is the most healthful option. 24% 6 votes
- I like that sales are allowed, but I wouldn't buy it for myself. 28% 7 votes
- I need to know more. 8% 2 votes
- Other (please contribute to comments section). 4% 1 vote
25 total votes.
This story is only available from our archives.
Front Section, Pages 1 on 08/12/2013