Panel Approves Store
NEIGHBORS SPEAK OUT AGAINST PROPOSED CASEY’S
Posted: September 19, 2012 at 5:56 a.m.
Neighbors backing up to the alley between Second and Third streets spoke out Tuesday against a proposed Casey’s convenience store on Second Street, but planning commissioners approved the store location.
At A Glance
Rogers’ Planning Commission met Tuesday and passed:
- A request from CH Office Development Properties to rezone 0.934 acres at Metro Parkway and South 52nd Street from residential office to neighborhood commercial.
- The Pinnacle Heights final plat at J.B. Hunt Drive and Pinnacle Hills Parkway. The property is zoned highway commercial.
- A plan for Promenade Point, Phase 3 at West Green Acres Road and Promenade Boulevard. Three buildings, one at 7,125 square feet, one at 7,991 square feet and one at 10,450 square feet are shown in the plan. The property is zoned highway commercial.
- A renovation plan for Murphy USA at 2212 W. Walnut St. The property is zoned highway commercial.
- A large-scale development plan for HBH Holdings, 1703 N. 13th St. The property is zoned light industrial.
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.