Commission Seeking Delinquent Businesses’ Taxes
Posted: October 26, 2012 at 5:30 a.m.
The city’s Advertising and Promotion Commission is investigating its legal options to force delinquent businesses to remit taxes they are already collecting.
At A Glance
Restaurants recently opened or opening in Bentonville:
• Maid-Rite: 3301 S.W. Walton Blvd.
• Chai Coffee: 689 Regional Airport Blvd.
• Bentley’s: 911 S.E. 28th St.
• Muscle Maker Grill: 3511 S.E. J St.
• Marco’s Pizza Store: 2502 S.W. 14th St.
• Vivace: 1100 S.E. 14th St.
• Curry Point: 689 S.E. Regional Airport Blvd.
Restaurants recently closed in Bentonville:
• Bud’s Family Style Chicken: 2505 S. Walton Blvd. (July)
• Bella Napolli: 1100 S.E. 14th St. (June)
• Caffinity I: 1211 N. Walton Blvd. (June)
• Gigi’s Philly Steak: 2308 S.E. 28th St. (June)
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.