Forum To Address Mental Health Issues
Posted: October 7, 2012 at 5:30 a.m.
Circuit Judge Jon Comstock hopes a forum will bring more attention to the needed care of mentally ill people who face criminal charges.
Presenters at Wednesday’s Mental Health and Criminal Justice forum in Rogers will include:
• Scott Street, CEO, Mercy Medical Center
• Jennifer Gallaher, executive director, Arkansas State Hospital
• Daniel B. Kissinger, Counselor Education Program
• Eugene Lee, adjunct professor, University of Arkansas School of Law
• Rob Gersho, chief clinical officer, Ozark Guidance
• Charles Kester, civil rights attorney
• Michael Holloman, doctor, Northwest Medical Center
• Bob Clinard, Benton County judge
• Jeri Skaggs, National Alliance on Mental Illness
• A representative from the Benton County Sheriff’s Office
Source: Staff Report
This story is only available from our archives.