Gates Among Six Semifinalists
College Received 30 Applications for President’s Position
Posted: October 6, 2012 at 5:48 a.m.
A NorthWest Arkansas Community College administrator is one of six semifinalists hoping to become the next college president.
The semifinalists to be NorthWest Arkansas Community College’s next president:
• Jo Alice Blondin, chancellor, Arkansas Tech University-Ozark
• Steven Gates, senior vice president for learning and provost, NWACC
• Cindy Hess, president, St. Louis Community College-Forest Park
• Evelyn Jorgenson, president, Moberly (Mo.) Area Community College
• Anthony Kinkle, president, Wichita (Kan.) Area Technical College
• Carol Spencer, executive director, Arizona Academic Program Articulation Steering Committee
Source: NorthWest Arkansas Community College
This story is only available from our archives.