NWACC selects president finalists
Posted: October 5, 2012 at 12:35 p.m.
NorthWest Arkansas Community College has narrowed its search for a president to six semifinalists out of 30 applicants, according to a news release from the college.
The semifinalists are:
- Jo Alice Blondin, chancellor at Arkansas Tech University-Ozark Campus
- Steven Gates, senior vice president for learning and provost at NorthWest Arkansas Community College
- Cindy Hess, president of St. Louis (Mo.) Community College, Forest Park campus
- Evelyn Jorgenson, president, Moberly Area Community College, Mo.
- Anthony Kinkle, president, Wichita Area Technical College
- Carol Spencer, executive director, Academic Program Articulation Steering Commitee, Arizona.